Thursday, August 1, 2013

"Found Nothing," ebook, is now available on Amazon


It has been a fascinating and delirious trip to finally complete what is my first self-published ebook.  Fortunately, I have tempered myself with the advice of others, and therefore I am not one of those first-time authors who expects to become Hemingway overnight.  Although the story itself was a journey for me, the book here is just the first step.

But enough of these cliches.  They are hurting my soul.

The book is actually a short story, the first in a series of six (count 'em - six) short stories that will be released sometime in 2013.  If you would like to learn more (and why wouldn't you?), please point yourself to the "works" page of this little website.  Gee, thanks.

Also, the book can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E96S1P2

There are sure to be free giveaways, special deals, etc, in the near future.  So stay tuned.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment